Authentic Eamonlee products determined by Eamonlee to have manufacturing, material or workmanship defects.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
1. Damage of a product resulting from negligence, misuse or improper storage
2. Damage of a product resulting from user modification of the product
3. Damage caused by natural disaster
4. Products with external signs of damage
5. Theft or loss of the product (including loss in transit)
6. E-liquid, or damage caused by e-liquid
7. Batteries and damage to a product caused by a battery
8. Disposable products
9. Clones and counterfeit products or products that cannot be verified as authentic Eamonlee products
10. Products that have been transferred from the original retail purchaser to subsequent parties (including auction style websites such as eBay)
11. Color discrepancies: certain manufacturing materials or processes do not allow for a perfect color match across all products. Colors may vary slightly.
12. Packing or shipping errors (please see shipping policy)
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD?
This is a limited lifetime warranty for products deemed by Eamonlee to have manufacturing, material or workmanship defects,
provided all other conditions are met.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
· Your name
· Your address
· Where you purchased your product
· Picture or photocopy of a receipt
· Picture of the product clearly showing the serial number
· Picture or photocopy of authenticity certificate
· Description of your concern/issue
· Photograph or video of the issue
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
· Our customer service department will contact you and attempt to troubleshoot the issue with you.
If that does not resolve the issue, our customer service department will provide instructions for sending the product to
Eamonlee and will remain in contact with you until resolution of the issue.
WHEN RETURNING A PRODUCT TO EAMONLEE:
· Please be sure to return the item in its original Eamonlee packaging with all pieces, instructions, and certificates included.
> · Please place a paper INSIDE the mailing package with your name and contact information on it.
If we are able to repair the product our Customer Service department will inform you, perform the repair, and return the product to you.
Eamonlee will cover the shipping fees for the return of the repaired product.
If we are unable to repair your product, and the product was purchased 90 days or less from the date you contacted Customer
Service about the issue, you may select between a credit equal to the purchase price of the un-repairable product,
or a replacement product of equal or lesser value. Please note due to the high demand of limited editions and limited releases,
replacement with the exact product and/or color is not guaranteed. If replacement is selected,
Eamonlee will cover the shipping fees for the replaced product.
If we are unable to repair your product, and the product was purchased 91 or more days from the date you contacted Customer
Service about the issue, Eamonlee will issue you a credit equal to 50% of the purchase price of the unrepairable product.
ARE THERE ANY COSTS I HAVE TO PAY?
Yes, you are responsible for the cost of shipping an item back to Eamonlee for warranty services.
If your product is determined by Eamonlee to be under warranty, the replacement or repaired product will be returned at no cost to you.
If Eamonlee determines your product is not under warranty, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to you.
If you choose not to pay for return shipping of a non-warrantied product, you will forfeit that product.
Eamonlee does not pay for the return shipping of products not under warranty.
Please note: For best results, we ask that you communicate in an open, honest and socially acceptable manner with our customer service team
(please no profanity or threats).
Eamonlee reserves the right to deny any warranty service and to discontinue communication about warranty
Questions about any of the above? send an email to email@example.com